**NEW** The Compound- Indoor Skateboard Training Facility!
At this time there are two ways to get into the Compound for a skate session:
Public drop in- Open Sessions Monday and Wednesday from 7:30pm-10:30pm $15/session
- This is geared towards intermediate to advanced riders
- Helmets are mandatory
- All girls drop in Sessions Sunday’s 1pm-3pm and Monday & Wednesdays from 6pm-7pm. (Beginner and up)
- Step 1. Fill out the form to confirm your drop in spot. (Limited spots per night) Step 2. Show up, Sign waiver (print off bring with you), pay $15 (we accept cash and credit cards.) & skate!*Helmets are mandatory.
A Skateboard 6-week program.
- Programs for riders aged 4-11 and 12+
- This is geared towards the kid looking to get more experience and have a knowledgeable coach teach them proper tricks/techniques. All Skateboard sessions are run in a private facility with certified coaches who all have their first aid training. Limited numbers of skaters in the park at one time to ensure safety and progression stays the top focus.
RIDERS ON BOARD is Canada’s longest running snowboard club.
Providing world class training, coaching and competition services for snowboarding athletes and their families
– since 2000 –