Calgary | On Snow Training | Competitive Program
Competitive Boys 13-17
Coach recommendation and approval is required for this program.
Targeted towards the competitive rider aged 11 to 17 years old who is looking to compete while maintaining a fun, relaxed training environment. The Program includes 2 Saturday mountain camps to promote the importance of a well-rounded snowboard skill set. Coaches expect riders to be motivated with a positive attitude and a strong commitment to individual and team progression. Riders can expect to compete in 1-3 competitions throughout the winter (coaching at events included). Full Dryland package is mandatory.
- Pre-season orientation for parents and athletes to discuss the season’s contests (date TBA)
- 3 hrs per session
- Sessions run Monday to Thursday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at Canada Olympic Park
- 2 Saturday Mountain Camps (Dec 8th @ Sunshine & Feb 9 @ Lake Louise, lift tickets not included)
Off Snow: $699.00 + GST
On Snow: $2,010.00 + GST
On Snow: $2,810.00 + GST
- Contest pre-registration (entry fee not included)
- Bib pickup/return
- Coach representation at each Team Captains meeting before event
- Monthly update for events/competition
- Extra training opportunities
- Day training opportunities
- Access to some of the best Coaches/Trainers/Support Staff in Canada
- Goal setting and follow-up sessions
- Video analysis (each rider will be able to have access to their footage and photos)
- Parent snowboard knowledge support services
- All athletes registered in a competitive program receive free drop in skate @ The Compound
Extra Expenses to keep in mind:
- FIS license: approx $150 (riders 13+)
- Lift tickets, COP season pass and day passes for mountain days/contests
*This fee does not cover any extra coaching for competitions/additional training days throughout the season.
Athletes are responsible for purchasing their Alberta Snowboarding Association Advanced Competitor membership
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
No credit will be given if you miss a session or mountain day
Hill Pass not included
Share this program