Calgary | On Snow Training | Competitive Program
Coach recommendation and approval is required for this program.
Designed for snowboarders aged 8 to 12 years old who excel on-snow and are always pushing their limits.
This program will encourage riders to not only progress their own snowboard skills but to support each other throughout the season to maintain a progressive team mentality. This program includes 4 Friday mountain camps to promote the importance of a well-rounded snowboard skill-set.
Coaches expect riders to be motivated with a positive attitude and a strong commitment to individual and team progression.
Full GROM dryland package is mandatory.
- Pre-season orientation for parents and riders to discuss the season’s contests (date TBA)
- 3 hrs per session
- 6:1 Athlete to Coach Ratio
- Sessions available Monday and Wednesday OR Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at Winsport.
- 4 Friday Mountain Camps - Dates TBD (Included -transportation and coaching/not included is your lift ticket)
- All athletes registered in a competitive program receive free drop in skate @ The Compound
Winsport Season Pass
Alberta Snowboard Membership
*This fee does not cover any extra coaching for competitions/additional training days throughout the season.
Athletes are responsible for purchasing their Alberta Snowboarding Advanced Competitor membership. Click here to purchase
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
No credit will be given if you miss a session or mountain day
Hill Pass not included
Share this program