Calgary | On Snow Training | Competitive Program
Competitive GROM Boys
Coach recommendation and approval is required for this program.
Designed for the somewhat competitive snowboarder aged 8 to 12 years old who is looking to compete while maintaining a fun, relaxed training environment. This program will encourage riders to not only progress their own snowboard skills but to support each other throughout the season to maintain a progressive team mentality. This program includes 4 Friday mountain camps to promote the importance of a well-rounded snowboard skill set that can help riders challenges both on and off the hill. Coaches expect riders to be motivated with a positive attitude and a strong commitment to individual and team progression.
Full GROM dryland package is mandatory.
- Pre-season orientation for parents and athletes to discuss the season’s contests (date TBA)
- 3 hrs per session
- 5:1 Athlete to Coach Ratio
- Sessions available Monday and Wednesday OR Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at Canada Olympic Park
- 4 Friday Mountain Camps – January 11th, February 8th, March 8th and April 12th (transportation included)
- All athletes registered in a competitive program receive free drop in skate @ The Compound
Athletes are responsible for purchasing their Alberta Snowboarding Association Advanced Competitor membership
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
No credit will be given if you miss a session or mountain day
Hill Pass not included
Share this program