Calgary | On Snow Training | Competitive Program
Coach recommendation and approval is required for this program.
Designed for snowboarders that are looking for more than our Competitive program on their way to the Pushing for the Podium program. This program is geared towards the ambitious, goal orientated rider looking to get the most out of their snowboard season with additional opportunities to train and travel with our team.
Coaches expect riders to be motivated with a positive attitude and a strong commitment to individual and team progression. Riders can expect to compete in 1-3 competitions throughout the winter. The program includes 2 mountain day trips to promote the importance of a well-rounded snowboard skill set.
Weekly emails with additional day training opportunities and additional mountain day trips will be sent throughout the season (at an additional cost).
Full Dryland package is mandatory.
- Pre-season orientation for parents and athletes to discuss the season’s contests (date TBA)
- 3 hrs per session
- Sessions run Monday to Thursday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at Winsport
- Friday day training sessions (starting January) 1pm-4pm at Winsport
- 2 Mountain Day Trips - Dates TBD
(Includes transportation and coaching)
Extra services we provide:
- Coach representation at each Team Captains meeting before event
- Bib pickup/return
- Monthly update for events/competition
- Extra training opportunities
- Day training opportunities
- Access to some of the best Coaches/Trainers/Support Staff in Canada
- Goal setting and follow-up sessions
- Video analysis (each rider will be able to have access to their footage and photos)
- Parent snowboard knowledge support services
- All athletes registered in a competitive program receive free drop in skate @ The Compound
Winsport Season Pass
Alberta Snowboard Membership
FIS license and SAIP insurance (riders 13+)
*The program cost does not cover any extra coaching for competitions/additional training days/additional mountain day trips throughout the season.
Athletes are responsible for purchasing their Alberta Snowboarding Association Advanced Competitor membership/FIS License/SAIP Insurance
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
No credit will be given if you miss a session or mountain day
Hill Pass not included
Share this program