Calgary | On Snow Training
Designed for the proficient snowboarder ages 13-17 (we split into groups based on age and skill level once on snow). This program will introduce the rider to more advanced snowboard training and provide encouragement to develop and progress freestyle snowboard skills. Riders registering for this program should already have a strong foundation on their board and should feel comfortable hitting ride-on boxes and rails, straight airing small jumps (5-10 feet) and basic grabs.
This program is designed for two types of riders-
- A rider looking to take their snowboard skills to the next level and maybe one day enter a competition or move into our Competitive Programs.
- A rider that has no interest in competing but wants a higher level of coaching/riding and has a strong work ethic to progress their riding.
Riders in this program are strongly encouraged to participate in the off- snow General Fitness and the Trampoline Aerial Awareness sessions.
- On snow program runs mid-November to mid-March at Winsport.
- Optional off snow program runs September to November at The Compound and Pegasus Gym (Click here for dryland programs)
- 1 or 2 sessions/week
- 3 hrs per session
- 6:1 athlete to coach ratio
- Sessions available Monday – Thursday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
1 session/3 hrs per week $950+gst
2 sessions/6 hrs per week $1,660+gst
Winsport Season Pass
Alberta Snowboard Membership
Athletes are responsible for purchasing their Alberta Snowboarding Association membership.
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
No credit will be given if you miss a session or mountain day
Hill Pass not included
Share this program