Calgary | On Snow Training | Competitive Program
Pushing for the Podium
Pushing for the Podium (must contact Head Coach to register)
PFTP is designed for the dedicated snowboarder that attends a Sports School or that has the flexibility to train during the day. This high performance, year round training program prepares the rider for the Alberta series, Canadian Nationals, Pro Circuit series and includes many off- snow services as well as consistent access to our top coaches.
Base fee starts at $5,500+gst and riders are selected based on coach recommendation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about this program.
4-6 training sessions per week including but not limited to:
- Mid-November to mid-March
- Night/Day before competition training (if applicable)
- ASA Alberta Series events (entry fee not included)
- FIS/TTR events (entry fee not included)
- Freeride Mountain Camps
- National Championship (if applicable – depending on rider’s goals)
- Early Winter/Spring camp coaching/chaperone (Western Canadian Mountains)
- Summer camp coaching/chaperone (Mt Hood)
- Participation in industry sponsored events will be discussed with coaches/riders
- Dryland Training Pro
- Tramp Training Pro (9 sessions)
- Program qualifies riders for a CWSAA pass (CWSAA criteria must be met)
- Skateboard sessions
- Full access to The Compound during Drop In sessions
- We will be building each PFTP rider their own YTP (Yearly Training Plan). Rest and Recovery is important and knowing when to train hard and when to lay off the gas is critical when training at such high volumes.
- Team Building
Extra Services we provide:
- Coaching for all events/contests and Camps are taken care of for the season
- Coach representation at each Team Captains meeting before event
- Bib pickup/return
- Weekly updates for training
- Monthly updates for events/competitions
- Extra training opportunities
- Goal setting and follow-up sessions
- Access to some of the best Coaches/Trainers/Support Staff in Canada
- Full time access to The Compound
- Board tuning clinics
- Video analysis (each rider will be able to have access to their footage and photos)
- Parent snowboard knowledge support services
Riders are responsible for purchasing their Alberta Snowboarding Association Competitive membership/FIS License/SAIP Insurance
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
No credit will be given if you miss a session or mountain day
Hill Pass not included
Share this program