Edmonton | On Snow Training | Competitive Program
Coach recommendation and approval is required for this program.
Designed for the snowboarder aged 13 to 17 years old. This program is geared towards the ambitious, goal orientated rider looking to get the most out of their snowboard season.
Coaches expect riders to be motivated with a positive attitude and a strong commitment to individual and team progression.
Full Dryland package is mandatory.
- Pre-season orientation for parents and athletes to discuss the season’s contests (date TBA)
- 3 hrs per session
- 5:1 Athlete to Coach Ratio
- Sessions run Monday and/or Wednesday and/or Friday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at Rabbit Hill
- Additional training in Calgary is also available (per request at an additional cost)
- 2 sessions/week $1,775+gst
- 3 sessions/week $2,175+gst
Rabbit Hill Season Pass
Alberta Snowboard Membership
Athletes are responsible for purchasing their Alberta Snowboarding membership.
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
Hill Pass not included.
Share this program