Edmonton | On Snow Training | Competitive Program
Competitive GROM Boys
Coach recommendation and approval is required for this program.
Designed for high-level and competitive athlete. The Competitive program focuses on preparing athletes for competition and increasing skill through focused practice. From skills in the park to free-ride terrain to sharpening mental skills. This program is for serious athletes who show commitment, a positive and professional attitude and motivation towards achieving their snowboarding goals. Coaches will work with athletes to design an individualized training program based on their goals and skills. Athletes will train in the discipline of their choice on a rotating basis to maximize their potential and skill creating a well-rounded snowboarder. Groups will be designed around goals and skills to ensure every athlete has the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Full Dryland package is mandatory.
- Pre-season orientation for parents and athletes to discuss the season’s contests
- “On-snow” program runs mid-November to mid-March and “off-snow” program runs September to November
- 3 hrs per session
- 5:1 Athlete to Coach Ratio
- Sessions Monday and Wednesday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm at Rabbit Hill
- Daytime training also available based on coach approval
- 1 session 3 hrs per week $1000
- 2 sessions 6 hrs per week $1750
- 3 sessions 9 hrs per week $2150
This fee does not cover any extra coaching for competitions/additional training days throughout the season.
Athletes are responsible for purchasing their Alberta Snowboarding Association Advanced Competitor membership and FIS license/SAIP insurance if applicable
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
Hill Pass not included.
Share this program