Edmonton | On Snow Training
Designed for the proficient male or female snowboarder age 10+ (we split into groups based on age and skill level once on snow). This fun based, affordable program is a great introduction for riders to develop and progress freestyle snowboard skills. Coaches emphasize fun and fundamentals. We focus on the introduction and skill advancement in halfpipe, slopestyle, rails and boarder cross all while learning within a relaxed club atmosphere.
The optional pre-season trampoline program compliments this program and is an awesome way to get in shape and meet some of the coaches and others riders before the on-snow training begins.
- On snow program runs mid-November to mid-March at Rabbit Hill.
- Optional off snow program runs September to November (Click here for dryland programs)
- 3 hrs per session
- 8:1 athlete to coach ratio
- Sessions available Monday and/or Wednesday and/or Friday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at Rabbit Hill
- 1 session/3 hrs per week $700+gst
- 2 sessions/6 hours per week $1,150+gst
Rabbit Hill Season Pass
Alberta Snowboard Recreational Membership
Athletes are responsible for purchasing their Alberta Snowboarding Association membership.
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
No credit will be given if you miss a session or mountain day
Hill Pass not included
Share this program