Edmonton | On Snow Training
Designed for the proficient male or female snowboarder age 10+ (we split into groups based on age and skill level once on snow). This fun based, affordable program is a great introduction for riders to develop and progress freestyle snowboard skills. Coaches emphasize fun and fundamentals. We focus on the introduction and skill advancement in halfpipe, slopestyle, rails and boarder cross all while learning within a relaxed club atmosphere.
The optional pre-season trampoline program compliments this program and is an awesome way to get in shape and meet some of the coaches and others riders before the on-snow training begins.
- On snow program runs mid-November to mid-March at Snow Valley.
- Optional off-snow program runs September to November at
(Click here for trampoline aerial awareness programs)
- 3 hrs per session
- 8:1 athlete to coach ratio
- Sessions available Tuesday and/or Thursday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm and/or Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm at Snow Valley
- 1 session/3 hrs per week $700+gst
- 2 sessions/6 hours per week $1,150+gst
Snow Valley Season Pass
Alberta Snowboard Recreational Membership
Athletes are responsible for purchasing their Alberta Snowboarding Association membership.
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
No credit will be given if you miss a session or mountain day
Hill Pass not included
Share this program