Edmonton | On Snow Training
Designed for the proficient snowboarder age 10+. This fun based, affordable snowboard program is a great introduction for young riders to develop and progress freestyle snowboard skills. Coaches emphasize fun and fundamentals. Introduction and skill advancement in halfpipe, slopestyle, rails and boarder cross while learning within a relaxed club atmosphere.
Optional pre-season trampoline program is also a great option to look into to meet some of the coaches and others riders before the “on snow” training begins
- “On-snow” program runs mid-November to mid-March and “off-snow” program runs September to November (click here for Trampoline Aerial Awareness)
- 3 hrs per session
- 8:1 Athlete to Coach Ratio
- Sessions available Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm at Snow Valley
- 1 session/3 hrs per week $675
- 2 sessions/6 hours per week $1125
This program includes an Alberta Snowboarding Association Basic Competitor Membership.
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
Hill Pass not included.
Share this program