Join the ROB Team!Job Opportunities
Riders on Board is hiring a snowboard coach in Edmonton:
POSTING DATE: October 16th, 2018
POSITION: Snowboard Coach for the 2018/19 winter season
Providing world-class training, coaching and competition services for snowboarding athletes and their families since 2000
Riders on Board is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to fulfill a part time coaching position (3-9 hours a week)
Rabbit Hill: Monday/Wednesday 6pm-9pm
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure safety and security for the assigned group
- Be a positive role model for riders
- Develop snowboard abilities in a progressive environment
- Plan & implement sessions effectively
The successful candidates will:
- Enjoy working in the cold with kids!
- Have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Have strong snowboarding skills
Note: Training, certification and experience coaching snowboarding will be an asset, as will a background in the sport of competitive snowboarding.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
What’s in it for you?
An unforgettable experience, a unique approach to coaching and lifestyle, a great team of coaches to work alongside and lifetime memories/relationships.
Share this Job Position