Riders On BoardEdmonton Coaches
Brennan PrattCompetitive Programs
- Favorite snowboarder – The Helgason brothers
- How long you have been snowboarding – Since 1998
- Weird hobby – Poorly singing along to songs as I driving through traffic to get to Rabbit
- Favorite past time other than snowboarding – Climbing vertical rock faces
- Favorite snowboard trick – Fs boardslide 270
- Why you got into coaching snowboarding – Being able to give back to the snowboard community and foster a new generation of snowboarders. To provide opportunities and support to young snowboarders so that they’re able to pursue their passion and actualize their dreams.
- Favorite thing about Riders On Board – They bring everyone together and create a fun supportive environment where you can express yourself
Dale BaileyLead Coach
- How long have you been snowboarding- 22 years
- Favourite place to ride- The STREETS
- Favourite snowboarder- Jake Kuzyk
- Favourite trick to watch- Backlip
- Favourite trick to do- Backlip
- What's your set up? Salomon Abstract any boots that are free.
Dan ZimmermanFreestyle Coach
- Favorite snowboarder – Louif Paradis, Scott Stevens, Jesse Burtner, anyone from Think Thank over the years
- How long you have been snowboarding – 15 years
- Weird hobby – selling things on the internet
- Favorite past time other than snowboarding – making art
- Favorite snowboard trick – half cab or frontside 180’s
- Why you got into coaching snowboarding – I’m a snowboard nerd and I really believe at the core snowboarding is healthy, creative and life changing. I’m also a huge advocate for Edmonton snowboarding. I’ve snowboarded in a lot of places and the hills here are my favorite.
- Favorite thing about Riders On Board – getting to be a part of a really amazing community! I love seeing familiar faces every time I go to the hill. Makes it feel like home!
Austin BuschFreestyle Coach
- How long have you been snowboarding- 15 years
- Favourite place to ride- Lake Louise
- Favourite snowboarder- Markus Kleveland
- Favourite trick to watch- Rodeo 900
- Favourite trick to do- Front 270 on
- What's your set up? Sandbox helmet, capita bindings, vans boots, gnu board
- How long have you been snowboarding-10
- Favourite place to ride- Rabbit hill
- Favourite snowboarder- Mark Mcmorris
- Favourite trick to watch- Back side 180
- Favourite trick to do- Back side 180
- What's your set up? Burton KillRoy board, nitro team bindings, nitro boots
Brody WilliamsFreestyle Coach
- Favorite snowboarder – Peter Line of the past, Len Jorgensen of today
- How long you have been snowboarding – 25 years
- Weird hobby – My family says collecting snow in my back yard to build a mini pipe is pretty weird.
- Favorite past time other than snowboarding – Golf & playing/watching hockey
- Favorite snowboard trick – floaty backside 180, straight up backflip
- Why you got into coaching snowboarding – started instructing way back when so I could get out to the mountains and ride all the time, then I realized coaching is way better because you get to build relationships & actually pass on the love & passion for the sport to dedicated riders.
- Favorite thing about Riders On Board – The tight-knit family feeling the club has and how everyone has the same mindset that “Snowboarding is freaking awesome”!
Get to know us.About Riders On Board
Riders On Board is canada’s longest running snowboard club. Providing world-class training, coaching and competition services for snowboarding athletes and their families.Find Programs in Edmonton
RIDERS ON BOARD COACHES
TOTAL PROGRAMS HOSTED
YEAR IN OPERATION