- Pre-season orientation for parents and athletes to discuss the season’s contests (date TBA)
- Sessions run Tuesday & Thursday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at Canada Olympic Park
- 3 hrs per session
- Kicking Horse Girls Camp (date TBD, lift tickets not included)
- 2 Saturday Mountain Camps (dates TBD, lift tickets not included)
Off Snow: $699.00 + GST (Full Dryland Program General Fitness and Aerial Awareness)
On Snow: $3,085.00 + Club fee + GST – 3 nights/week (includes 2 mountain sessions and Kicking Horse Girls Camp)
• Contest pre-registration (entry fee not included)
• Bib pickup/return
• Coach representation at each Team Captains meeting before event
• Monthly update for events/competition
• Extra training opportunities
• Day training opportunities
• Access to some of the best Coaches/Trainers/Support Staff in Canada
• Goal setting and follow-up sessions
• Video analysis (each rider will be able to have access to their footage and photos)
Extra Expenses to keep in mind:
FIS license: approx $150 (riders 13+)
Lift tickets, COP season pass and day passes for mountain days/contests
This fee does not cover any extra coaching for competitions/additional training days throughout the season.
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
Hill Pass not included.