Please note that Calgary Programs are full. To be added to the wait list CLICK HERE
Coach recommendation and approval is required for this program.
Designed for the somewhat competitive snowboarder aged 8 to 12 years old who is looking to compete while maintaining a fun, relaxed training environment. This program will encourage riders to not only progress their own snowboard skills but to support each other throughout the season to maintain a progressive team mentality. This program includes 4 Friday mountain camps to promote the importance of a well-rounded snowboard skill set that can help riders challenges both on and off the hill. Coaches expect riders to be motivated with a positive attitude and a strong commitment to individual and team progression. Full GROM dryland package is mandatory.
- Pre-season orientation for parents and athletes to discuss the season’s contests (date TBA)
- 3 hrs per session
- 5:1 Athlete to Coach Ratio
- Sessions available Monday and Wednesday OR Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at Canada Olympic Park
- 4 Friday Mountain Camps – January 12th, February 2nd, 16th and March 9th (transportation included)
- Includes Alberta Snowboarding Association membership
- All athletes registered in a competitive program receive free drop in skate @ The Compound
- 2 sessions 6 hrs per week + 4 Friday Camps $1950
- Club fee is $65
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
No credit will be given if you miss a session or mountain day
Hill Pass not included