Coach recommendation and approval is required for this program.
Designed for the somewhat competitive girl snowboarder aged 8 to 12 years old who is looking to compete while maintaining a fun, relaxed training environment. This program will allow girls to progress their freestyle snowboard skills with a mix of girls only and co-ed sessions to optimize progression. This program will encourage girls to not only progress their own snowboard skills but to support each other throughout the season to maintain a progressive team mentality. This program offers the opportunity for 4 Friday mountain camps to promote the importance of a well-rounded snowboard skill set that can help girls tackle challenges both on and off the hill. Coaches expect girls to be motivated with a positive attitude and a strong commitment to individual and team progression.
Full GROM dryland package is mandatory and is in addition to the on-snow program cost.
- Pre-season orientation for parents and athletes to discuss the season’s contests (date TBA)
- 3 hrs per session
- 5:1 Athlete to Coach Ratio
- Sessions available Monday – Thursday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at Canada Olympic Park
- 4 Friday Mountain Camps – January 12th, February 2nd, 16th and March 9th (transportation included)
- Includes Alberta Snowboarding Association competitive membership
- All athletes registered in a competitive program receive free drop in skate @ The Compound
- 2 sessions 6 hrs per week + 4 Friday Camps $1950
- Club fee is $65
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
Hill Pass not included