Designed for girls ages 4 to 12 years old that are comfortable on their snowboard. This program promotes fun and progression in all aspects of snowboarding within a supportive girl’s only environment. The program is tailored to female specific training while remaining consistent with the club’s focus of learning within a relaxed atmosphere. The focus of this program is all freestyle disciplines on a rotating basis to maximize individual potential and all around snowboard skills. Our all-female coaching staff expects a positive attitude and personal motivation to achieve basic snowboard skills. This program is dedicated to encouraging and fostering the progression and potential of great snowboarders as well as helping to grow confident young women.
- “On snow” program runs mid-November to mid-March and “off snow” program runs September to November (click here for Lil’ Shredders Trampoline Aerial Awareness)
- 3 hrs per session
- 5:1 Athlete to Coach Ratio
- Sessions available Monday-Thursday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at Canada Olympic Park.
- Includes Alberta Snowboarding Association recreational membership
- 1 session 3 hrs per week $600
- 2 sessions 6 hrs per week $1050
- Club fee is $55
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
Hill Pass not included.