Designed for Lil’ Bros ages 4 to 9 years old that are comfortable on their snowboard. This program promotes fun and progression in all aspects of snowboarding in a mini-sized environment. The program is tailored to specific training while remaining consistent with the club’s focus of learning within a relaxed club atmosphere. We focus on all freestyle disciplines on a rotating basis to maximize individual potential and all around snowboard skills.
- “On-snow” program runs mid-November to mid-March and “off-snow” program runs September to November (click here for Lil’ Shredders Trampoline Aerial Awareness)
- 3 hrs per session
- 5:1 Athlete to Coach Ratio
- Sessions available Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm at Snow Valley
- Includes Alberta Snowboarding Association membership
*Please note Saturdays are full
- 1 session 3 hrs per week $600
- 2 sessions 6 hrs per week $1050
- Club fee is $55
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
Hill Pass not included.