Please note that Red Deer Programs are full. To be added to the wait list CLICK HERE
Designed for the proficient snowboarder aged 6+. This fun based, affordable snowboard program is a great introduction for young riders to develop and progress freestyle snowboard skills. Coaches emphasize fun and fundamentals while working on building self-esteem and rider confidence. Within a relaxed club atmosphere, riders will develop skills in free-riding and work on building solid foundations in the park. Riders will also be introduced to the importance of goal setting and mental skills. Riding groups will be comprised of riders of similar age and skill level to ensure proper progression.
- Runs mid-November to mid-March
- 3 hrs per session
- 8:1 Athlete to Coach Ratio
- Sessions available Wednesday from 5:30pm to 8:30pm and Saturday from 10:00am to 1:00pm at Canyon Ski Resort
- Includes Alberta Snowboarding Association recreational membership
- 1 session 3 hrs per week $600
- 2 sessions 6 hrs per week $1050
- Club fee is $55
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
Hill Pass not included.