Coach recommendation and approval is required for this program.
Designed for the newly competitive snowboarder. This program will introduce the rider to competitive snowboarding within Alberta. The Split Program will allow training in both the Freestyle Program in Red Deer and 6 sessions in a Competitive Group in Calgary from mid-January to end of February. Riders are given the tools to progress to the next competitive level by gaining the benefits of a more intense, lower ratio coaching program. Riders in this program are strongly encouraged to participate in the “off snow” Trampoline Aerial Awareness sessions.
- Pre-season orientation for parents and riders to explain competitive snowboarding in Alberta (Date TBA in Calgary)
- “On snow” program runs mid-November to mid-March and “off snow” program runs September to November
- 3hr Freestyle basics sessions
- 8:1 Athlete to Coach Ratio Plus
- 6 X 3hr Competitive sessions at COP in Calgary (Jan 15, 22, 29, Feb 5, 12, 19)
- 5:1 Athlete to Coach Ratio
- Includes Alberta Snowboarding Association membership
- 2 Red Deer sessions 6 hrs per week + 6 Competitive sessions @ COP $1,420
- Club fee is $65
All programs are subject to 5% GST.
All programs are non-refundable – no exceptions including injuries.
Hill Pass not included.